We have innovative Manufacturing Solutions for the most demanding, mission-critical applications.
At JAVAD EMS we service a diverse range of customers with high reliability, high mix, and low to medium volume requirements. Our quality certifications and registrations support the most relevant vertical markets.
Our manufacturing competency and trust is evident in who we serve. We assemble and test PCBA and modular systems for customers where reliability is a must and, failure is not an option. Critical applications like Subsea Rovers, Space Launch Services, Satellite Collision Avoidance systems, RF/Secure Communications and Patient Monitoring.
We embed quality in everything we do
- • QC personnel trained and certified to IPC A 610 Class 3
- • Soldering personnel trained and certified to J-STD 001
- • IQC personnel certified IPC-A-600
- • Engineering staff Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- • Certified IPC Trainer (CIT, IPC-A-600), Certified IPC Specialist (CIS, IPC-A-610
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing software transforms product, process, materials, and real-time data into total manufacturing intelligence.
Speed Control and visibility for Manufacturing operations
Global Supply Chain Management, From Design to Sustainment
Provides the control and visibility required to drive sustainable and scalable growth
Production and inventory management solution
These lines are highly flexible allowing for diverse and complex products utilizing the latest in component packaging technologies to be assembled and with quick changeover between products enabling high mix, low to medium volume production.
- 5 SMT lines
- Over 350K components/hr. placement capability
- Automated in-line 3D solder paste inspection
- Automated in-line AOI
- Automated 3D Xray Systems (XXL capability)
- RoHS Lead-free and leaded wave solder
- Robotic soldering station